Potty Learning Experience Sharing (29 April 2023)
Why attend this sharing:
Learn from the experience of 3 mums potty training 6 children under different life circumstances and be empowered with the mindset to start and successfully go through the potty learning process with your child.
In this 2 hour sharing session, we will share all the practical tips, scripts, strategies and potty training resources that worked for us and cover these 5 main segments and the following topics:
1. Facts about potty training
- Progression of potty awareness
- Potty training trends
- Potty readiness and what it means
2. Our experience potty training our children
- What prompted us to start potty training our children
- Our potty learning set-up
- Challenges we faced
- Our reflections – what worked and what didn’t
3. Practical tips to start potty training
- How to prepare yourself to start potty training
- How to prepare your child to start potty training
- How to prepare your home for potty training
- Going out when potty training
- Travelling near and far while potty training
- When potty training goes wrong
- Scripts and strategies to manage common scenarios and roadblocks
5. Recommended supplies for potty learning
- Books, accessories and resources
- Where to buy
Sign up with a friend and enjoy the price of 2 for $60 instead! Discount applies automatically at checkout.
Out of stock
- Potty Learning experience sharing by Jolyne, Alicja and Yi Ling
- See and touch some of the potty learning supplies which will be mentioned
- Discounts off the potty learning supplies by Tinkle Star and Baby Planner SG
Chapter One English Boutique Studio, KAP Mall, 9 King Albert Park #02-24, Singapore 598332
Date and time:
Saturday, 22 April 2023, 1.15-3.15pm
About the speakers
Alicja is the founder of Tinkle Star, the exclusive Singapore distributor of Tron potties, a patented collapsible and disposable potty invented and made in Poland.
Through her latest initiative Tinkle Star Academy, Alicja also conducts potty training talks in collaboration with experts and experienced parents in Singapore to advocate the importance of non-coercive potty training and to provide parents practical knowledge on potty training.
Alicja has 2 daughters aged 5 and 11 years old. Her firstborn was day-time potty trained at 2 years 2 months and night-time potty trained at 2.5 years old. Her second-born was day-time potty trained at 2.5 years old and night-time potty trained at 3 years 2 months.
Jolyne is the founder of Tiny Play Club, an in-person community of parents with young children aged 0-6 years old. She hosts regular play sessions, playgroups, talks, workshops, parties and other events for the families in her community to meet regularly to play, socialise and have fun together.
Jolyne is a mum of a 2.5 year old toddler. She started day-time potty training her son shortly after his first birthday and he has been day and nap-time potty trained before he turned 2.
Yi Ling is the founder of Baby Planner SG, Singapore’s first one-stop maternity consultancy that provides unbiased support, information and resources to expecting and new parents.
Baby Planner SG offers personalised advice and practical solutions to empower young parents to meet their new baby’s needs while preserving the most important aspects of their preferred lifestyles.
Yi Ling is a mum of 3 children aged 4 (boy), 7 (girl) and 9 (boy). Her firstborn was poop trained since 8 months, day-time potty trained since 2.5 years old and night-time potty trained since 4.5 years old. Her second-born was poop and day-time potty trained since she was 2 years old and night-time potty trained since 7 years old. Her youngest child was poop trained since 18 months and day-time potty trained since 2.5 years old.