Potty Training Like a Champ (26 June 2023) – Watch on Demand
Why attend this sharing:
If you have a child between 1-4 years of age, come and you’ve been wondering about how to get him/her out of diapers, come and be empowered with the mindset to start and successfully go through the potty learning process with your child.
In this 1hour 5min sharing session, we will share all the practical tips, scripts, strategies and potty training resources that worked for us and cover these 3 main segments and the following topics:
1. Facts about potty training
- Potty training trends
- Progression of potty awareness
- Potty readiness and what it means
2. Practical tips to start potty training
- How to prepare yourself to start potty training
- How to prepare your child to start potty training
- How to prepare your home for potty training
- Travelling near and far while potty training
3. Recommended supplies for potty learning
- Different types of potties and how to choose the right one for your child and family
- Which potty training supplies are useful to achieve what types of goals or resolve which types of issues
The link to the playback will be shared with you upon registration.
Potty Training Like a Champ with Pregnant & Popped
- Learn how to prepare yourself, your home and your child for potty training through
- Learning the science behind your child’s physiological development needed for potty training
- Picking up tips and scripts to make potty training a stress-free one for your family
- Learn all the differences between different potty training supplies and how to pick what might be more appropriate for your child and family
Online via zoom
Date and time:
Monday, 26 June 2023, 8-9pm
About the speaker
Yi Ling is the founder of Baby Planner SG, Singapore’s first one-stop maternity consultancy that provides unbiased support, information and resources to expecting and new parents.
Baby Planner SG offers personalised advice and practical solutions to empower young parents to meet their new baby’s needs while preserving the most important aspects of their preferred lifestyles.
Yi Ling is a mum of 3 children aged 4 (boy), 7 (girl) and 9 (boy). Her firstborn was poop trained since 8 months, day-time potty trained since 2.5 years old and night-time potty trained since 4.5 years old. Her second-born was poop and day-time potty trained since she was 2 years old and night-time potty trained since 7 years old. Her youngest child was poop trained since 18 months and day-time potty trained since 2.5 years old.